__________
Last weekend Charlie had had his cousins over for a sleep-over, and they'd watched Toy Story. Well, there's this part in that movie where Buzz Lightyear jumps off of Andy's bed in order to prove that he wasn't just a toy, but that he really was THE Buzz Lightyear. To prove it, he was going to show all the other toys that he could really fly. Now, right before he jumps off, he shouts, "To infinity and beyond!" Okay, so I was sitting on one end of the couch the other day, and Charlie was on the opposite end. He stands up, puts his arms up in the air (kind of like Superman), and shouts, "To be funny and BEYOND!"
__________
Today I was folding laundry on my bed when Charlie walked in with a tape-measurer. I asked him, "What are you doing, Charlie?"
He said mater-of-factly, "I'm measuring the bed."
I said, "Oh, okay." He continued to do just that. He measured the side, then the hight.
I asked, "How big is it?"
He smacked his lips (the way one does when trying to get a horse to start walking) and answered in as grown-up of a voice as he could, "Eight years old."
__________
LOL!
ReplyDelete