Saturday, September 4, 2010
Life, As It Is Right Now
Nope... STILL no baby yet. David's parents and three of our nieces (Asha, Rachel, and Chloe) have come into town. They all arrived on Tuesday of this past week, and have been helping with our kiddos, meals, etc... It's been so long since we've seen them, and has been wonderful to visit and catch up! Charlie and Sydney have been having a blast with their cousins and Mimi and Papa, and Charlie's enjoyed several "sleep-overs" with his cousins downstairs. Mary and I have been doing a lot of baking, and cooking projects (I'm afraid to say it, but she's been doing most of the work). "We" have made carrot cake muffins, bread, cinnamon rolls, chili, and more bread. It's just been so wonderful to be working together in the same kitchen again! We work well together, I think :-) And I'm always learning new things! If I don't go into labor tonight or tomorrow morning, I think we'll make some scones tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment