Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas '08

Well, here it is... Christmas... and I'm sick (sigh). I've got a hacking cough, fever, runny nose, the works! I guess the one good thing about being sick on Christmas is that I actually get to relax (I'm trying to see this glass half FULL people). This cold has been trying to overtake me for a little over a week now, and I gave up the fight when I realized I had a fever this morning. In to bed I went, hacking all the way. Before going to bed, however, I got to see Charlie open a few of his Christmas presents (yay!). He was sooooo impatient to start opening them, but somehow managed to find it within himself to wait until David and I were BOTH there to see him do it. I only wish I hadn't been so sick that I completely forgot to even take a single picture of it! Oh well!

I hope you're all having a wonderful Christmas, and that you're all healthy! :-)

1 comment:

  1. No pictures? Aargghh! Hope you start feelin better soon.

    ReplyDelete