Now that I'm 36 weeks along, I'm in the legal zone for a home birth! Yay! Ever since tackling my "blacking-out" problem from about four to six weeks ago, I've been feeling great. Now that I'm taking an extra iron supplement and eating every 2 hours (which is quite the challenge, I must say), I'm not dizzy or blacking out anymore! So that's nice. I was pretty stressed out over the scare of being at random places, and having to hold on for dear life to something near me... or just get on all fours in the middle of the grocery store. It was stressful AND embarrassing, I must say, and I'm glad that's no longer happening!
This baby is sooooo active, though! Oh my gosh... sooooooo much kicking! Before Charlie's bed time tonight, he was giggling at how much the baby was kicking him. After feeling the baby move and kick for about 15 minutes straight, he said, " Mommy... I LOVE feeling the baby move... It's my favorite!" Then after he moved away from my tummy, we both saw the baby push out toward the side of my stomach that Charlie was sitting next to, and Charlie said, "The baby's saying, 'Wait! Where's did my hug go?'" And then he giggled again. It's so much fun being pregnant when I see these kinds of reactions from Charlie. Sydney, on the other hand, doesn't really understand what's going on. Although, at least she now knows the difference between "boo boos" and "baby" bumps! But now I believe she thinks that everyone's tummies are also called "babies". It cracks me up! The other day she said pointing at her own parts, "Mommy, boo boos up high. Baby down low." Yep. She's got the picture (lol)
Well, we'll see WHEN this baby decides to comes. I'm predicting sometime in September, but I really would LOVE to be wrong and get to meet him/her in August. I'm sure this baby will come when the time is right, though. And we'll all welcome him/her with lots of loving arms!
These pics were actually taken today... please ignore the stretch marks (lol)


No comments:
Post a Comment